...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-07-09

P2+: BLIMEy It's Hot Popsicles

Thought I'd check in real quick.  We're having quite a busy summer so far, but it's time to start thinking about gearing up for the end of next month.  I gotta say, even though I'm really enjoying the size 18 this summer (as opposed to the 28 I was in last summer), I'm looking forward to the size 8 I plan to be in next summer!

So far, so good on the maintaining thing.  It's been easy peasy.  I am able to eat *anything* I want and just stay right where I'm supposed to!  LOVE it!

If all goes as the calendar says it should with cycles, I'm thinking August 30th is the next round start date.  Anyone want to join Mom and I for the next round?

We're planning a few surprises for the next round, too.  I'll be able to report about the tests I've been running while figuring out the secrets to maintaining.  I promise I'll tell - but I want a good solid test before I go yapping about it, k?

For now, I thought I'd share a great little summertime treat that we've all decided we like around our place (including the kids!).  It's easy.

BLIMEy It's Hot Popsicles
1t lime stevita
1c water
Mix those together in a measuring cup, so you have a "spout" to pour out of.  Pour into some of those cute little popsicle thingies they've got out these days.  Freeze at least 4 hours and savor those wonderful treats!  You could also use the other flavors, too - grape, tropical, and orange all sound great to me.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Popsicle recipe! I really need stevia in different flavors- I only have vanilla creme right now. I'll be starting my 2nd round in mid August (I'm on vacation until the 14, so I thinking about starting somewhere between the 19th or 20th... Only this time I'm shooting for the 40 days! I lost 23#s in 23 days, so I'm excited to see how much I can take off in a longer period. Thanks for all the info, it's been really helpful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had left a comment the other day but don't see it. I was wanting to know if you are able to maintain b/c of the mms solution? or is there something else that you are doing? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails