...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-01-13

No Rolls on my Rump Roast

A few days ago, we had roast beef - it was really yummy, but I've been trying to figure out the ups & downs and so forth of getting video done. It takes me a while still, so please pardon me while I work through my learning curve. ::grins::

This video actually has two recipes in it, the No Rolls on my Rump Roast as well as a Garlic Green Bean dish for the side, so be sure to watch the whole thing! The bay leaf in the roast *really* makes the whole thing - if you don't have bay leaves, go get some before you make this! You'll be so glad you did. I promise!

How're you all liking this format?


1 comment:

  1. I love the new format Jayme! I wish though the volume was louder. I can barely hear what your mom is saying while making the dishes, so if there's anything there you can do to adjust it on your end that'd be great. I'm no techy so it could be on my end, but i know sometimes videos come through loud and clear and then other i pump up the volume to the max and still have to hold my ear to the thing! : ) Way to go on sticking with this blog though...what a great resource! That takes serious dedication and I appareciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails