...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-01-10

Lifetime Maintenance

I ate as I pleased during Maintenance in November and December 2009, after the initial couple of weeks. However, a lot of my tastes had changed after going through Round 1, so I didn't want the amount of sugary things I did before.

Lifetime Maintenance does feel scary. Here's what I did:
1st week: Eat one thing per day and observe body's reaction.
2nd week: Eat 2 things/day & observe body's reaction.
3rd week: Eat 3 things throughout the day and observe.
4th week: Use what I learned & make a life plan to maintain.
Onward: Use Apple/Cheese Day & Steak Day as needed, but enjoy my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails