...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-12-02

Quick check in

Today, I'm working on figuring out how to get video I'm recording on three different devices into one video so it looks right. No one to help me out, though, so I'm on my own. lol. Wish me luck - I think I'm going to need it. I strongly suspect that my first few videos are going to look like ...um... dog pooh. :)

You'll all just have to forgive me as I work through the pooh. lol!

And, the proof for the hard copy of our book shipped today and should arrive Friday! WOO HOO! I'm so excited! Already working on recipes for the next 100 recipes as well as a couple other books I wish I had available to me while in P2-P3 phases. The lifetime maintenance part (where I'm at now) isn't so hard. I find that the hardest part is making yourself do a steak day when you get close to or over that 2# mark. Hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. exciting update! Congrats...if you have Microsoft Movie Maker that's an easy program to get videos looking right w/ sound and video...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! I tried to use that program but there's no place to synch up sound from another device so you can hear me through the whole thing. I ended up using VideoPad Video Editor. It works out very well.

    I think I'm nearly ready to upload the first video. It's pretty basic - how I make the steak for a steak day sort of basic. But my niece wanted in on the production, so I have an assistant. She's a cutie, too - maybe I'll get extra points for that? lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails