...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-11-07

Yesterday was day 1 of P4!

Yesterday, I felt like a real cheater, but I knew it was expected and allowed, so I also felt soooo thrilled! I ate bread, a couple of Hallowe'en candies, potatoes, pie crust, carrots, a chocolate mint breve, and the were all soooo good. :)

Today, I got on the scale. And guess what? I gained .2#. POINT TWO pounds! Weeee! Before HCG, I'd have gained at least three pounds with that list. Hahahahaa.

Anyway, I'm not pushing it so much today. I've got a P3 coffee again (it tastes good - why change a good thing?). I figure I'll have broccoli soup for lunch and maybe pork chops (with a potato) for supper.

This diet is working! This is the real test of a diet - when you start eating "normally" again. It was a gain - but not pounds, like normal. It was parts of pounds. I just want to stay where I'm at and let it be Less of Me for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails