...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-11-22

Less of Me FOREVER!

I got on the scale this morning and, even after yesterday's outting for the recital, there wasn't even a waver of a number. I am SO STABLE! There's going to be Less of Me FOREVER AND EVER!!

Wanna see my cello playing? I'm not Yo-Yo Ma, for sure! But I am a brave student adult playing my cello in front of a gob of people... That, all by itself, is a victory for me.

3 comments:

  1. You are so blessed to be stable. I haven't been that lucky. I am still on phase 3 for a few more days and have done 2 steak days. Happened to me my entire last round. I am okay with it because I know all I have to do is eat steak. Perhaps I will have to do this for the rest of my life, but it is totally worth it! Finally a way out of my big momma body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say Great cello playing! It looks super hard! I play the piano and flute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm so stable because I figured out what makes me gain (straight sugar - licorice, gummy bears, kid-type candy) and I just eat that in very small quantities now.

    When I started HCG, I figured that if I had to do a steak day every other day until I died it'd be worth it and I was ready to do it. It looks like I'm not going to have to be so extreme, thankfully!

    Thanks about the cello playing. It is tough. It was a gift to myself when I turned 33. I decided that it was time to stop whining about wanting to play it since grade school and *just do it!* Hahahaa! I've been so pleased with the whole experience ever since and I recommend it to *everyone.*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails