...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-10-20

Response from Help site (ALREADY!)

In my last post, I said I sent an email to http://www.pounds-and-inches.com/ about my 2.2# loss during the first four days of Phase 3... Here's my email:

Hi,

Is it ok to keep losing weight in Phase 3? I'm on day 4 of Phase 3, eating 2000-2500 calories per day, and exercising 90 minutes twice a week. I'm down 2.2#. I know that if you gain more than 2#, you do a steak day. But what about if you lose more than 2#?

Thanks so much!

~Jay
http://lessofmehcg.blogspot.com/
"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled." ~ Plutarch

Here's their response (which took a whole 15 minutes, btw!):

Jay:

Congrats!!! It’s a bonus! J Enjoy the extra weightloss…and this is exactly what you should see…b/c you are eating right, exercising…this is exactly how you’ll never gain the weight back again!!

Congrats again on your success!!

Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

Jason Hill

Acme Marketing Group LLC

801.589.7749 cell

www.pounds-and-inches.com – The HCG Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails