...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-10-22

P3, Day 6: Even with all that fat back...

Even with all that fat introduced back into my system, I'm STILL losing! I'm down one more pound this morning, putting me at 46#. So, I've not stopped the nearly a "pound a day" sort of thing since entering Phase 3 six days ago.

And I think I know what the trick is, too, now. It's the bio-mat that I've been using at Daniel's Health Store. 10 minutes of laying on that is the equivalent of a 90 minute workout! Plus it delivers all kinds of other health benefits, too.

1 comment:

  1. wow do you really feel like it is helping your continued weight loss? what size did you get? wish my massage therapist had one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails