...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-10-17

Busy, Busy, Busy!

You'll all have to forgive me for not posting last night... We've got parades, harvest festivals, and some crabby kids to tend to in my part of the world. :)

Today, I started the maintenance phase. I'm still following the 500 calorie menu for the next couple days until the hcg is out of my system - THEN I get to go to town on the recipe creation for my book. I'm wondering if 100 recipes is enough! Hahahaha!

So, I'm working on a couple different recipes today; some are stuffed sort of recipes. Hopefully, they leave you feeling stuffed, too! And I must figure out something tasty to do with grapefruit. I don't like grapefruit, though, so it's a difficult venture. Maybe I need to find someone who *does* like grapefruit and ask them to make up a recipe?

1 comment:

  1. Jayme - I once saw on the food network someone mixed thyme with the grapefruit (and some honey). I didn't have fresh thyme, only dried, so when I tried it, I didn't notice a difference... but if you think in terms of mixing it with Thyme, maybe you could find a good balance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails