...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-14

News of the day

So, after the 8 day plateau, I decided to whine about it to the nutritionalist who is helping me, Tami. She said that first, I should muscle test to see how many drops my body indicates I should be taking. I did that and got the number 48. I was taking just 30 drops - 10 drops 3x a day. So, I need to up the dose!

Incidentally, I have to tell on myself. Yesterday, I cheated. It wasn't a big cheat, but it was a cheat. I ate an extra Grissini. But, I did stay under the 500 calories anyway! And, more importantly, I DID NOT eat the chocolate that I craved so badly I nearly couldn't stand it.

Anyway, upping the dose meant that I needed to get more, since I'd be running out pretty rapidly. So, off to Hood River, and picked up some more. Whew! I started the increased dose today, so I'm seriously keeping my fingers crossed for an actual weight loss on the scale. I can feel it all over my jeans, but I want to SEE it and be able to count the pounds down, too. I've been stuck at 309.4#s now for 8 days. It's time for that to move down and the fat to melt, not just be moved around in a reshaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails