...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-22

New pants & bra!!

The other day, I posted that I was down to my last pair of pants that "fit," right? Well, this morning, I decided to dig into my drawers again because my bras are also loose around the ribs and I'm having a tough time staying in them, rather than falling out the bottom.

That's one thing I'm REALLY looking forward to - perky boobs! I don't think I ever had them, even when I was first getting them. Heh heh heh. I have to rely on bras to make me *appear* to have perky boobs. ::grins::

Anyway, I found a bra that I plain old didn't fit into when I first got it. I ordered it over the internet and it was just too much trouble to return it AND I loved the lacy look that it had. For big girls, pretty bras and underwear are hard to come by. I paid a pretty penny for it, too - the tag was still on it and said $68.00! So, I tried it on. Guess what? It fits! I'm up and in again! Hahahaha!

Then I got this bright idea of finding the pants I did basically the same thing with. They're size 22. I looked at them skeptically, but Mom keeps saying my pants (the size 24 I was just bragging that I was down to) are looking more baggy. She even offered to wash them FOR me to "shrink them back down." ::grins:: I love my Mom! Anyway. The 22s had the tags on them still, too. $42.99. And do you know what?? They fit, too! I know have (thanks to my hording and laziness about returning stuff) 5 pair of brand new jeans to wear.

Yae me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails