...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-04

Dry Skin Solution

I have horrid dry skin that's really coming out with a vengence: peeling, cracking, bleeding fingers. It's not fun and trying to play cello with fingers in that state. :( I'm allergic to the soaps that the protocol allows, as they all have SLS in them. So, I started looking for something else. Where I've not been successful on the shampoo scene, I have switched from Ivory to Hand Sanitizer. No oils, so it's allowed.

Today, I was searching for solutions for a replacement lotion. I found an hCG group on Facebook who had a suggestion for me that's old as the hills: Corn Husker's Lotion. Upon looking at the ingredients list (I have some here at home already), I see there's no oil in it, either. So, it's allowed, too! And now I have my solution. Hope it helps you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails